Charlotte, NC - February 28, 2011
London, UK, - May 5, 2010
September 14, 2009
June 18, 2009
To contact Secure EDI about any news or press details please call 1.877.466.9656 or email us.
Healthcare providers, please contact us at Provider Relations.
To become a Secure EDI Partner contact us at Partner Relations.
Secure EDI News
- SECURE EDI APPOINTS FORMER CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Feb 28, 2011
- Gordon "Stonie" Glenn Joins Healthcare Transaction Processing and Claims Integration Company as Growth Continues
- Abingworth makes Growth Equity Investment in Secure EDI
- May 5, 2010
- Commits up to $40m to support recapitalisation and growth
- Secure EDI Acquires Affiliated Network Services
- September 14, 2009
- Health and Dental Care Clearinghouse Continues Secure EDI Growth
- DenteMax and Secure EDI Partner to Offer Secure Claim™ to DenteMax Network Dentists
- June 18, 2009
- SOUTHFIELD, MI, JUNE 18, 2009 – DenteMax network dentists now have a new exclusive offer through the MaxPlus ProgramSM to improve their electronic billing needs.
- Secure EDI Achieves PCI DSS Compliance. Security Designation Protects Cardholder Payments.
- April 15, 2009
- Secure EDI, a healthcare information technology company, has met industry standards for processing sensitive financial information through debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions with accreditation under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Secure EDI Integrates VeriFone IPCharge in Real Time Patient Payment and Claims Processing Solutions Suite
- February 17, 2009
- VeriFone Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PAY) today announced that its IPCharge Web-based payment gateway has been integrated with Secure EDI’s state-of-the-art platform to consolidate patient payments with the healthcare claims process.
- Secure EDI Achieves 1 Million Lives Served Milestone. Growth Reflects Growth of Real-Time Adjudication
- January 26, 2009
- Secure EDI, a leading healthcare information technology company pioneering electronic solutions for health and dental care providers and payers, has reached a milestone in the company’s history with over 1 million lives being served by the company’s claims adjudication division.
- Secure EDI Launches Expanded Web Site. On-Line Presence Supporting Growth in the U.S.
- January 20, 2009
- As part of its continuing expansion strategy, Secure EDI, a leading provider of healthcare information technology, has re-launched its Web site with expanded content and enhanced navigation.
- Secure EDI Joins Industry Initiative to Enhance All-Payers Environment. CAQH Promulgating Standards to Increase Efficiency, Quality of Electronic Data Exchange
- January 7, 2009
- Secure EDI, a leading healthcare information technology company, has joined an alliance of health plans, providers, trade associations and technology consultants who are collaborating to enhance provider and payer access to electronic patient information. The goals of the alliance are to streamline current systems for the verification of plan coverage and the adjudication of claims.
- Inmediata and RxNT Join Forces in Offering Electronic Prescription Services E-Prescribing Increases Efficiency, Quality in Healthcare
- San Juan, P.R.,October 30, 2008
- Two leaders in electronic services for the healthcare industry have formed a partnership that will make electronic prescription services available to physicians and other healthcare providers in Puerto Rico, resulting in increased efficiency and enhanced quality.
- Patient Access Solutions Announces a Strategic Partnership with Secure EDI
- Hauppauge, N.Y., Sept. 25, 2008
- Patient Access Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of healthcare and financial processing solutions for the healthcare, homecare, and dental industries, has formed a strategic partnership with Secure EDI, a healthcare information exchange and technology company.
- FINEOS Announces Development Alliance with Secure EDI Secure EDI Developing Web-Based Interfaces
- CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 15, 2008
- FINEOS Corporation, a global provider of innovative enterprise software solutions for insurance, bancassurance, and government, has formed a development alliance with Secure EDI, an information technology firm specializing in the management of electronic transactions in the healthcare and dental care industries.
- SECUREEDI Board of Trustees' Vince Dooley Delivers Keynote Address at 2007 Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting.
- ATLANTA, G.A.,APRIL 24, 2007
- Vince Dooley – the University of Georgia’s long-time head football coach and athletic director and member of the SecureEDI Board of Trustees – delivered the Keynote Address during the recent 95th Annual Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting held March 15-17, 2007 in Atlanta.